Now onto the premiere, “The Lady in the Lake” and “A View in the Dark”.
Things we’re totally on board with:
- Everything about Peggy. And also Dottie Cosplaying Peggy. Imitation is the highest form of flattery
- Peggy & Jarvis’ escalating Britishisms when in close proximity
- Bernard Stark, the Flamingo
- So many lady characters. And that they’re being positioned as friends rather than rivals. Except maybe Whitney Frost, she’s maybe the villain, but that’s cool too
- While Peggy doesn’t *need* a romance, doesn’t mean she doesn’t deserve to have someone. Dr. Jason Wilkes looks like he just might be able to hold his own with our girl
Things we’re not so sure about:
- “You think you know me, but I’ve never been more than what each of you has created.” Sousa + Peggy. Not so much. Let’s please not have this happen. We get that he is into her, who isn’t at least a little bit in love with Peggy Carter. But he’s more likely in love with an idealized version of her – not the woman herself. He best get his head on straight and remember what he’s lucky to have right in front of him
- Ana’s accent?!?